Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Ice Cream Run


When I was apprenticing in Toronto at a chocolaterie, I would walk by an ice cream parlour that had all different flavours of delicious ice creams. I would stop quite frequently and partake in the sub-zero sweet (my favourite is Coffee Toffee). Well, when I opened up the shop I wanted to serve ice cream to help with the softer chocolate sales in the summer. There was only one problem, I had to have Greg's Ice Cream..nothing else would do! Well, fast-forward four years and I am still driving up to Toronto (3 hours away) to pick up this ice cream. It is sort of a mad dash up and back and every time I still panic that I'm going to hit a major traffic jam and it will all melt. I really need to sort out a better way. That's all today...I'm off to get my ice cream.

Greg's Ice Cream Flavours to try: Roasted Marshmallow, COFFEE TOFFEE, Strawberry Lemon, Chocolate-Mint Oreo, Green Tea, Mango...ah, the list goes on and on!

No comments: